WinkScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WinkScape is on! http://www.winkscape.co.nr

ScottJ Introduction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScottJ

ScottJ Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: ScottJ Introduction.   ScottJ Introduction. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Well Hello Wank scape community.

My name is Scott. I do not have a well known rune-server User name so don't even bother with adding my rune-server account.
Just because i am not well known does not mean I suck or am in any way worse than any "programmer there" because odds are
No one there has as much wisdom as me. I am an extremely well rounded programmer from the WOW and Lineage Emulation community's.
I have a lot of schooling for web development and game development so when i say something i most likely know what I am talking
about before I say it. Most people that try to correct me stand corrected and embarrassed. I come from the Rune limited community
and am very close to Josh(Galkon) himself. I am here as a pass time till the rune limited server comes out for beta. After that i will probably
not be active unless i actually enjoy this community.

Now some stuff about me. I really love to play guitar and drums, those are my two favorite instruments, then comes the base guitar.
As far as Athletic hobbies i am more of a skate border and roller skater although i do enjoy aggressive roller skating more Razz I am in
High school and am currently in summer at the moment (Like you all should be). I am 16 years old soon. And i am really enjoying life.
if you have any personal or programming problems i can probably help since i am really good with people, so if you need anything PM me
or add my msn (xxpurepridexx@hotmail.com).

My in game user name is in fact "ScottJ" (expected), Feel free to add me in game if you want to talk as well.
Well that's pretty much it, if you want to know more about me or just chat add my msn (xxpurepridexx@hotmail.com).
Thanks for having me ~Scott.
Back to top Go down
FKMEHRDR
Administrator
Administrator
FKMEHRDR

PostSubject: Re: ScottJ Introduction.   ScottJ Introduction. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:57 pm

Nice to meet you, seem cool :p
Back to top Go down
ScottJ

PostSubject: Re: ScottJ Introduction.   ScottJ Introduction. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Nice to meet you as well Razz

I can be really kool, helpful to the community and generally fun to talk to if no one starts crap.
The people here seem kool anyway so i doubt there will be people looking for a fight.

thanks for having me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScottJ Introduction.   ScottJ Introduction. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ScottJ Introduction.
Page 1 of 1