WinkScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WinkScape is on! http://www.winkscape.co.nr

Yakezuka is here >=O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yakezuka
Yakezuka

Yakezuka is here >=O Empty
PostSubject: Yakezuka is here >=O   Yakezuka is here >=O Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Yo, Im Yake

I was born in 1991 in April which makes me 18

Job
Looking

Other st00f:
Well i don't really know what to say about myself, ive been playing RS for a long time and got into private servers a while ago, even hosted a few. I Always seem to go back to RS tho as most servers would shut down and i would be left out in the cold. Out of all of the servers i have played 3 specifically stood out above the rest, the first was called Only scape, i join this server late in its production and quickly made alot of friends, including the owner, then i was promoted to mod and then admin after a while, the server was great but eventually taken down and put into "production", Whilst on Only scape i met someone called Danny together we created DannyxScape, this server was always good fun for me because i was not only playing the server i was helping to run and code it slightly, Dan would come to me if he found a problem in a code and i would always have a back up copy of the server to help out, we tried to make the server as realistic and fun as possible but eventually Dan got bored of hosting private servers on RS and went into hosting WoW servers.

After that i stopped playing private servers but i do remember stumbling across Ashley in one of the servers and adding her to on for my instant messengers, recently i noticed that she was advertising the fact she was hosting a server so as always i took an interest and asked some questions so... HERE i am and I'm loving it =]
Back to top Go down

Yakezuka is here >=O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WinkScape :: Off-Topic :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: