WinkScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WinkScape is on! http://www.winkscape.co.nr

Drop Party!? What Where!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley<3
FK1N Sm0K1N BTCH
FK1N Sm0K1N BTCH
Ashley<3

Drop Party!? What Where!? Empty
PostSubject: Drop Party!? What Where!?   Drop Party!? What Where!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:08 am

Hello Guys.
Most Of You May Have Been Taking Either Technical Difficulties , Or Lonley Ness With About 5 Average Players.

Reason For This Is:
My BirthDay Was July 12th. And Loads Of My Friends Did Not Get To See Me That Day.
So Loads Of My Friends Are Taking Me To Movies , Beaches , Pools , Etc. So I Hvnt Been Home.

My Last Friend Is Taking Me To See Tranformers 2 IMAX , On Wensday [LAST OUTING]

So For You Guys Who Are Still Supporting The Server With You Activity , Are Being Rewarded.

July 16, 2009 Will Be The Set Date For "WinkScapes" First Drop Party.
- Party Hats.
- Santa Hats
- Halloween Mask.
- 2 Of Ea Barrows Set.
To Introduce Rares Into The Server.

- PS. Dont Forget To Say Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
i tank i
i tank i

PostSubject: Re: Drop Party!? What Where!?   Drop Party!? What Where!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:36 pm

What time?
Back to top Go down
fatelownage

PostSubject: Re: Drop Party!? What Where!?   Drop Party!? What Where!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:47 am

ashley plz dont do it now because im not gonna be able to get on i got my birthday on 19th of july so everyone wants me to go shopping or something with them so plz dont do it today because im not gonna be able to make it probally
Back to top Go down
Ashley<3
FK1N Sm0K1N BTCH
FK1N Sm0K1N BTCH
Ashley<3

PostSubject: Re: Drop Party!? What Where!?   Drop Party!? What Where!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:02 am

Thanks For The Spamm Guys.

Reall Sorry For The Downtime , My Mom Just Had A Minor Stroke , And I've Been In The Hospital With Her For Past Week. Hopefully You Guys Didnt Quit , And Would Like To Come Back. My Mom Is Being Released Later Today , So Im Going To Be On The Computer More Often. WinkScape Is 24/7 Again. Please Understand.
Back to top Go down
Toddzilla

PostSubject: Re: Drop Party!? What Where!?   Drop Party!? What Where!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Ashley<3 wrote:

My Last Friend Is Taking Me To See Tranformers 2 IMAX
Beast movie!!!
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Drop Party!? What Where!?   Drop Party!? What Where!? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:42 am

Too bad I missed this Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drop Party!? What Where!?   Drop Party!? What Where!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drop Party!? What Where!?
Page 1 of 1