WinkScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WinkScape is on! http://www.winkscape.co.nr

Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.

Go down 
+4
Fabled Child
Ashley<3
i tank i
Hooly Priest
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hooly Priest
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Empty
PostSubject: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:53 pm

I Hooly Priest, decided to quit Wankscape, on July 27, 2009.
It was an easy decision for me this time. The server turned to Winkscape. What the hell Warner.
Jesus left, I never see Gino anymore, and I never see Templar anymore.
Ashley, I do not know what the hell happened, but the new server never get over 4 people playing at once.
Wankscape is once again killed, and I hope maybe it comes back in full glory. I look forward to that day.

Now to these people, I will remember you.

Jesus - my homie. Jesus was the best pker in Wankscape history. He promoted me to Ingame Moderator last year, and made me the most respected Moderator in Wankscape history. Jesus was a great hoster and I hope he has fun in life. Good luck out there.

Gino - pure nigger. I know Gino and I had a grudge against each other near the end of Wankscape Classic, but when Wankscape came back, we were cool again and I'll miss yah niggah. Nuff said.

Templar - nerd? Razz Thanks for the great forums and all the things that made it great. Thank you for Forum Moderator and giving us the power to do stuff on the forums. Peace.

Cookie - asshole. Dude I'll miss you. Great friend and I hope you have fun in whatever you do. Bye.

Warner - awesome coder. Must be hard being the owner and all. But thanks for the great server you created for us. Have fun.

Tanksta - rich.. Bobba you. Have a nice life. But honestly, thanks for being cool and all. Have fun.

Fatelownage - ghetto? Don't get into trouble kid. Good luck on your goals in life, and stay safe. Peace.

I'm really sorry if I missed you, if you were a great friend, sorry, but I gotta go.

Bye, niggas.

Hooly Priest
Back to top Go down
i tank i
i tank i

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:11 pm

Sorry to see you leave. I never got to really meet you but people said you were pretty cool. I hope you will play again Sad
Back to top Go down
Ashley<3
FK1N Sm0K1N BTCH
FK1N Sm0K1N BTCH
Ashley<3

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:35 pm

Templar Is Still Here.
Jesus Is On RuneScape 24/7 And Never Server
Cookie Became Imature Spamming And Warner Iped
FatalOwnage Was Mad Of The New Server And Quit

New Server Averages 8 - 15 People Whenever Im On.
Back to top Go down
Hooly Priest
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:56 pm

You know Ashley, words that come out of your mouth are empty to me, because my opinion on these people are not based on the server, its about who they are.
The reason I don't like you is that you have only played a month, and now you are a hoster and admin, and other people like me have played since November 2008, and yet the best I've gotten was Moderator.

Nuff said assholes.
Back to top Go down
Ashley<3
FK1N Sm0K1N BTCH
FK1N Sm0K1N BTCH
Ashley<3

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:19 am

I've Know Warner For Years Before WankScape , He Also Knew I Was A Good Coder/Hoster Due To All The Java.C Programs And Servers I Hosted And How I Keep My Computer On 24/7 , So After Jesus Said Wat He Said On Msn. He Asked Me To Host , I Didnt Just Get All Mouthy For A Admin .... If You Come On Game , Im Hidden Admin Due To The Fact That I Like To Play , Not Just Sit Arround And Spawn And Ban. If You Look At The Achievment List On Forums , I've Gained Levels And Exp My Self....

Jesus Never Updated Server , When I Got The Source , It Only Had 3 Updates.
He Never Did Anything To Make Players Stay. I've Added A Achievment/Hiscores To The Forums , He Barley Even Posted On Forums , He Showed No Committment. I'm Coding A WebClient For Forums Soon. He Wsnt Even Thinking Of That , When He Got On The Server , He Would Sit At Home With 3rd Age On And Do Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Hooly Priest
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:40 am

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Fabled Child
Fabled Child

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Jesus and Hooly were my best friends. TBH no matter what anyone says, im not going to forget about them. I dont care how much any rags on jesus, he has a hard time. Hes family is small, he has girl problems cus she seriously smokes weed. Ok now stop ragging on jesus, and no, he doesnt play rs 24/7 kay? Dont fucking rag on my friends.
Back to top Go down
spikes267
spikes267

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:17 pm

hooly just quit already and stop complaining about the server we have great hoster and warner could be a pain in the ass but he is a good admin
Back to top Go down
Toddzilla

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:33 pm

:0 :0 OMG Hooly, noooooo!!!!!!! Im sorry, but Jesus was a B**** to me. He spawned things at home, made me lose all my stuff. And not to be mean or anything, but he just sat there. It has been a long time since i joined (Before last year) But i respect your descision hooly
Back to top Go down
Fabled Child
Fabled Child

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:44 pm

How was I dissing or complaining about the server? I was explaining about jesus and hooly.
Back to top Go down
i tank i
i tank i

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:01 pm

This is gay everyone just stop arguing. If your going to post something just say bye and havea good life.
Hooly don't say shit about anyone just say goodbye.
It really gets on my nerves when wink/wank people fight.
Back to top Go down
Hooly Priest
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:22 am

Yehh everybody just shut the hell up. To be honest, I really don't give a damn about the hoster, because I've seen more people quit than join.

Wankscape: 12 people regularly. 25 most seen.
Winkscape: 4 people regularly. 9 most seen.

Huge difference. And spikes, I'm not complaining there's a new hoster and server, I'm just saying that it's not working so I'm not going to waste my time with this shit.
I Tank I. I aint hatin' on no one. It's you guys:

Ashley:
He Never Did Anything To Make Players Stay. I've Added A Achievment/Hiscores To The Forums , He Barley Even Posted On Forums , He Showed No Committment. I'm Coding A WebClient For Forums Soon. He Wsnt Even Thinking Of That , When He Got On The Server , He Would Sit At Home With 3rd Age On And Do Nothing.

I Tank I:

Ooh that's shit right there. ^

So you guys have fun with your life if you wish live it, and I'm going to go hunting.
Nuff said

Assholes.
Back to top Go down
Toddzilla

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:32 am

Hooly Priest wrote:
Yehh everybody just shut the hell up. To be honest, I really don't give a damn about the hoster, because I've seen more people quit than join.

Wankscape: 12 people regularly. 25 most seen.
Winkscape: 4 people regularly. 9 most seen.

Huge difference. And spikes, I'm not complaining there's a new hoster and server, I'm just saying that it's not working so I'm not going to waste my time with this shit.
I Tank I. I aint hatin' on no one. It's you guys:

Ashley:

I Tank I:

Ooh that's shit right there. ^

So you guys have fun with your life if you wish live it, and I'm going to go hunting.
Nuff said

Assholes.
10 plus people on now cheers Lol
Back to top Go down
Hooly Priest
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:29 am

I stand corrected..(shut Toddzilla! Razz)
Back to top Go down
i tank i
i tank i

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:53 am

Leave it to Toddzilla to make us all laugh. Smile
Back to top Go down
cookie
1337 Member
1337 Member
cookie

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:58 am

bye hooly,
gl hope we see again in the future (i am not a asshole )

ashley:jesus is the greatest hoster , nobody cares if you update the server ,well uhh i dont
Back to top Go down
FKMEHRDR
Administrator
Administrator
FKMEHRDR

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Fabled Child wrote:
Jesus and Hooly were my best friends.

o Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.   Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hooly Priest is Leaving, sorry all.
Page 1 of 1