WinkScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WinkScape is on! http://www.winkscape.co.nr

ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley

Go down 
+4
i tank i
Any Luck
Crunk
Ashley<3
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley<3
FK1N Sm0K1N BTCH
FK1N Sm0K1N BTCH
Ashley<3

ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Empty
PostSubject: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:53 pm

I Have Come Today To Relize That We Wont Be Moving Anywere Due To.

- Templar [Forums Being In-Active To About 1h A Week] So Our WebClient+Hiscores Wont Be In Soon.
- Edgar [Being In-Active Due To RuneScape]
- Warner [Havent Heard From Him In Weeks]

But Guys Im Not Quiting Private Servers , Or This. Im Just Basicly Taking A Break And Coming Back Soon With A Major Forums + Client And New Staff.

But , I Have A Close Freind Who's A Beyond Professional Coder , Better Than Me+Edgar+Warner Put Together.
His Name Is Justin , And He Runs A 24/7 ALWAYS Active Server Called [JBirdScape] Restarts Hourly.
I Am Currently Playing His Server. His Forums Is Very Active , And Easier To Move Around. He Has A Fully Working Hiscore That Updates Whenever You Logg Out. He Average A Good 15 - 30 People Daily , But Will Be More If You Guys Come. I Am Not Staff On His Server. His Server Has Fully Working Stats , Including Summoning. All His Stats Are Easier To Comute With. He Also Updates His Animations And Looks. [Example - He Already Has The New Whip Looks And Void] He Also Has Better Rewards In His Mini-Games , Better And Easier Clue Scrolls With Fancy Rewards. The Economy Is PERFECT. Always See People Buying And Selling Stuff 24/7.

I Want The Best For My Players , And Dont Want My Players To Be Bored With Not Many Updates Due To My Staff Not Being Active. So I Am Asking You Please , Come On JBird And Give Me A Chance To Contact My Staff And Get Them Active , I'll Be Making A Whole New Client And Forums. I Will Be Transferring Banks And Stats. I AM NOT QUITING , Just Want To Remove The Server For Updates So You Guys Wont Bore Out.

You Can Always Keep In-Contact With Me On Msn About The Server
wdragon413@msn.com

Like I Said , Im Am Not Quiting , And During This Break I Ask That You Guys Join JBirdScape [As Fun As Wink , If Not Better]

JBirdScape's RuneLocus
http://runelocus.com/status/index.php?action=details&id=47304

JBirdScape's Homepage
http://jbirdscape.com/cp/

JBirdScape's Forums
http://jbirdscape.com/home/index.php

JBirdScape's Hiscores [Direct Link To Me XD]
http://jbirdscape.no-ip.info:8000/highscores/index3.php?name=Range%20got%20ya

JBirdScape's Webclient [For Those That Dont Want To Download]
http://jbirdscape.com/Home/webclient/

JBirdScape's Client Download [For Those That Dont Like WebClients]
http://74.138.32.11:8000/downloads.html

Please Take The Time To UnderStand Why I Dont Want You Guys To Suffer Here Due To Other Staff Member's Being In-Active , Either Im Going To Get In-Contact With Them , Or Im Going To Get New Staff Members. Also Rewarding You Guys With A New And Improved Client With Many Features + A Forums With Many Access And Easier To Navigate.

Last edited by Ashley<3 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Alright, Guys don't get confused..

Your character WILL be kept, no files deleted all your items will still be there.

Jbirdscape is nice, i checked it out..

Keep your real Winkscape names on jbirdscape to keep in touch.

After Winkscape gets back the server will be totally pimped up & so much better as now.

I am just adding information that I heared from Ashley (range got ya)

See y'all on Jbirdscape!!
Back to top Go down
Ashley<3
FK1N Sm0K1N BTCH
FK1N Sm0K1N BTCH
Ashley<3

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Love You Guys , Try To Keep The Same Names On JBird , Or Similar To Keep In Contact
Back to top Go down
Any Luck

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:32 pm

hey this is any luck and this server will be fine im just posting to tell ashley that this might work the dwnload idk ima try it so cya
Back to top Go down
i tank i
i tank i

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Bobba you cookie. Im kinda pissed about gay jbird but oh well i can wait for the new winkscape. Sorry I have been gone for 3 days. No interbnent since today and soccer tryouts.
Back to top Go down
Any Luck 10

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:58 pm

hey guys! this is any luck and im hoping for the new server to be up soon so cya guys
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:46 am

So tell ur Jbird names guys.

I know ashley: Range got ya
Deathstroke: Deathstroke
Me: Crunk
Todzilla: Todzilla

Tank, i miss u.. where are u on jbird Sad
Back to top Go down
i tank i
i tank i

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:32 am

Sorry crunk I miss ya too but I will not play jbird Sad I just don't like it at all so I won't be in game until winkscape comes back. Its x i tank i x though if i ever do get on.
Back to top Go down
Any Luck 10

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:33 am

my name is on jbird it is any luck just like on winkscape Ahh and guys whenever we get back up and running me crunk deathstroke and matchman will keep a good server.

almost an incoming in game mod
Back to top Go down
Darthax

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:20 am

hey guys im not playing jbird coz last time i played it i got fn banned so i been makeing my owne cince wink been down and so far ive learnd alot obout codeing and i have made a pritty decant 525 sever i wonte tell u what its called coz i cant poste links and stuff to severs but i hope wink comes back up soon id love to say to all off use agen and ashly i made a 317 sever and i made the mile giles and niles all one click trade =] i new i could do it but any way hope wink comes back up some time darthax origanal =]
Back to top Go down
i tank i
i tank i

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:12 pm

I'm guessing a new winkscape won't be made?
Back to top Go down
Darthax

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:29 am

Hi all i desided evan no its agenst the rule to poste my 317 server it not with hamchi but i wonted u guys to join it and be ther from the start i am still codein like crazy and there will be alot off updates it just gets lony bye my self and i wont ppl to test it so if use join that be grate need some mods and a admon ashly gets admin if she wonts =] heres link for client http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ydjebydzjzz have fun hope to c u
Back to top Go down
spikes267
spikes267

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:26 pm

hey ahsley the reason warner has not been on at all is because he has xbox live and he has been playing halo the reason why i am not on is because i have been to buisy helping friends so me and him might be back soon.
Back to top Go down
spikes267
spikes267

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:28 pm

so i am so sorry for us being in avtive for such a long time
Back to top Go down
Darthax

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:29 pm

hey spike u wanna join my server for a bit tell me if its good or not
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:26 am

School started, nothing heared bout wink yet.

Question: will wink ever be back up?

Greets, A very active player.
Back to top Go down
Darthax

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:38 am

i was i very active player but ashly dident like me i i think oh well hope comees back up i liked playing wink
Back to top Go down
Confederacy

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Guys is Wink coming back or what?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/drunkrebel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley   ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL USERS READ THIS! - Ashley
Page 1 of 1