WinkScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WinkScape is on! http://www.winkscape.co.nr

The Skiller League - Join Now!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabled Child
Fabled Child

The Skiller League - Join Now! Empty
PostSubject: The Skiller League - Join Now!   The Skiller League - Join Now! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:24 pm

Hi there, wanna make money for your main? Then choose this option - SKILL! In The Skiller League, thats what we do, obviously. We have monthly drop parties, that I try to host by myself. We do all kinds of random stuff, so yeah. Join us if you please. Skill and make money. Here at The Skiller League we say, PKing is for newbs. Twisted Evil

* The Skiller League *
Fabled Child (Leader)
Phat Sk1llz (Co-Leader)
Phat Skillz (Co-Leader)
200m EXP (General)
-to be edited
-to be edited
Back to top Go down
XlseasoningslX

PostSubject: Re: The Skiller League - Join Now!   The Skiller League - Join Now! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:46 am

Mmm... sounds sexy. I'd like to take part in this but I won't be able to play on the WS client for a bit now. Might be able to play tomorrow... maybe not until the 7th of July or after.
Back to top Go down
Fabled Child
Fabled Child

PostSubject: Re: The Skiller League - Join Now!   The Skiller League - Join Now! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:53 am

CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

This is an old topic. I will post when its back in order, becuz there is really no point unless i can play.

I will only be able to play on weekends, possibly, unless warner decides to make a web client, that is.

Until then, I am offline.

PC3 to my home boy, cooki3. = afro
Back to top Go down
XlseasoningslX

PostSubject: Re: The Skiller League - Join Now!   The Skiller League - Join Now! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:54 am

Alrighty Sad yeah the Java on this guest account I have to be on is outdated so I cannot play on the client... WARNER MAKE A WEBCLIEENNTT!!!
Back to top Go down
Fabled Child
Fabled Child

PostSubject: Re: The Skiller League - Join Now!   The Skiller League - Join Now! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:04 am

Truth be served brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Skiller League - Join Now!   The Skiller League - Join Now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Skiller League - Join Now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WinkScape :: WinkScape Discussions :: Player Killing :: Clan Reqruitment-
Jump to: