WinkScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WinkScape is on! http://www.winkscape.co.nr

Tanksta Will Die - Saturday, 8th of August

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabled Child
Fabled Child

Tanksta Will Die - Saturday, 8th of August Empty
PostSubject: Tanksta Will Die - Saturday, 8th of August   Tanksta Will Die - Saturday, 8th of August Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:14 am

I am quitting to focus on school. Leave me be. All my friends have turned into complete douches including

Spikes267
I Tank I
Range Got Ya

Theres no use in banning me anymore. Im going to quit anyways. Let me have my fun for the next week or so.

I don't want staff position.

I will NEVER come back aslong was wankscape is dead.

There we be no drop party, as I work for my items, and I'm not taking a chance on spikes or iTank getting their slimy hands on my hard-earned items.

C0nqu1st4d0r will be getting everything that is mine. He is my only real friend left in this game.

Pics of me and conq having OUR dparty will be posted, for all you to watch in awe.

More information is available shortly, adues and goodbyes may be said on the 8th of august.

All pures and final secrets of tanksta will be revealed. How to get a firecape @ level 49, how to get rich, how I get my items.

I am NOT COMING BACK EVER!

(to be continued)
Back to top Go down
i tank i
i tank i

PostSubject: Re: Tanksta Will Die - Saturday, 8th of August   Tanksta Will Die - Saturday, 8th of August Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:26 am

You know you use to be my best friend but I won't put up with shit from you. Its your own fault for trying to ruin the economy. Gf have fun with life mate. Hope you do well on any other server you play.
Back to top Go down
Hooly Priest
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tanksta Will Die - Saturday, 8th of August   Tanksta Will Die - Saturday, 8th of August Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:28 am

I see you've left the darkside asshole. Again, do you have Live (Xbox 360) or even Windows Live (MSN)?

Keep in touch paleez?

loganpotts@mac.com
holywank@hotmail.com

Priest

Yeh I just saw Conquistador a few days ago, it was nice to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Tanksta Will Die - Saturday, 8th of August   Tanksta Will Die - Saturday, 8th of August Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:26 am

Ok good, You didn't give me a nice welcome either by calling me Bobba huh, wouldn't make a good staff..

Have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanksta Will Die - Saturday, 8th of August   Tanksta Will Die - Saturday, 8th of August Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanksta Will Die - Saturday, 8th of August
Page 1 of 1