WinkScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WinkScape is on! http://www.winkscape.co.nr

LMFAO Tanksta iz Gone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabled Child
Fabled Child

LMFAO Tanksta iz Gone Empty
PostSubject: LMFAO Tanksta iz Gone   LMFAO Tanksta iz Gone Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:29 am

Yo, dunno if you fags ever read this anymore but yeah. I basically didn't have to put any effort into quitting. I was deceasing all of my banks when, oh shit, "Ashley" teleported me. She wanted me to switch to another server, this one being x2 the gay properties in the whole gay-run of things. Anyways, I was kicked from the server. Its as if I didnt have to quit, the server quit for me! And for that one thing, I thank you ashley. You're server has failed, winkscape has died as cookie and I predicted. Few members remain of WANKSCAPE. Not many are left, but in memorial, I'm going to commemerate some of the legends back in the day. Enjoy and farewell from Tanksta Tha Great/ Fabled the Skillz.

Gino - Hey Bobba, you know who I iz? Spawn me a scythe, now! JAYKAy. Ima miss U gino, keep on msn. When jesus has a scape-gasm, dont abuse the new players with ::hail. OKII?? Bye Gino, gl with harrasement of the forums. Merry Christmas. santa

Hooly Priest - My, My, what is to say of you asshole? First mod of wankscape. Lol. I remember when you weren't a mod, you sold your red partyhat to me. Gf buddy. Im going to miss you bro, enjoy lyfe.

Warner - Can't really call you my friend, as you've never helped me and rarely conversed with me. But uh, yeah goodluck, whatever you're doing nowaday. LOL. Gf dude.

Jesus - Mazerick, founder, coder, proud member and admin. You pissed me off alot with those multiple attempts for staff all failed. Lol. TBH Its aight, I dont care no more. But when you're ready for a wankscape-gasm, fire that shit up and msn me that damned link, yaaaa heaaardddd?? Very Happy

Cookie - OMG, best friend in the world (internet world that is). Spam this shit for life. Never have I seen such dedication to void a server. A proud Wankscape Moderator, and that will be your title. Not any more words as its 12am on a school night and IM SHIT TIRED!

C0nqu1st4d0r - Best Buds, Tanksta-Cookie-Conquistador. If by some odd reason I log on, If im not already ip banned, you get my shit. And you should probably know that, I assume. Anyways, thanks for the laughs. Amen conquistador, GL with stacking up the points in barbarian assault, get me 1000 pts and that should satisfy me. Kay? Nuph sayed. (typo). Bi(sexual)Bi(sexual) conquistador. Very Happy

British - Hey yo, wassup? Bobba spawn me a vls. Kidding. Yeah in classic we had some argues, but thats over now, now we're butt buddies. Keep on msn, or im going to come to Great Brittain and rape you, featuring a 3-some act cus ima bring mah girl Brittany. Anyways, peace out. -Tanksta

Rick James - Classic member. Had no life. Great knack for making names though. Keep rocking nerd. Long gone btw. Bobba, Im rick james!!!!!!

Mods Gone Wild (aka gay ass faggots who abuse powers way to much, and work for me because I trick their simple minds). Cool

I Tank I - Well, well friend. Or should I say betrayer? Dont know. But eh thanks for NOT sticking up for me asshole. Nearly getting me banned multiple times. Live your life in agony, because even though im just a silly pixel account, deep somewhere you probably betray all of your friend either IRL or In Game. Here's my last statement for you buddy, FO, aka Bobba off. Dont buy this assholes stuff. Dont bother doing anything with this guy. Hes trouble. Dont get involved with him in any way, as in if he goes to gwd, let him be, void him. When he gets a drop or a godsword, dont buy it. If you can't sell, you cant get rich. Keep your money folks, dont waste it on him.

Spikes(???) - Yeah, numbers in a username on a private server? Genius DJ. Heres a username, ImaFaggot123. Yeah, there we go, use that name, it suits you. Thanks again for spawning harry for me. I enjoyed my ags while I had it. Simple Minders, all fooled. Curtosy of Tanksta Tha Great - Fabled Child sweezy skillz.
Thats pretty all I've got to say for this faggot. And to answer these questions...yes I loooooooove bagging on moderators.

Friends Aquired In Winkscape, But not elder members

DeathStroke - Thanks for the yellow partyhat mate. Yeah, yeah me and conqui are douches but what the hell. Now Im gone. Theres a lure come true. lol!

Clod - HOMO. Suspect Why dont you tell us all now that im finished, what was so suspicious about me? Hmm? Any rares thoughts or scenery? Please do tell.

Murder - Luring pal for life. You know you love all the free shit I give you for helping me attempt lures. Thanks bud. And being the 2nd m8 to attending DKS with me. Luv ya bro, NO HOMO. affraid

Wrap Up

I had some good experiences and some bad ones alike. Please excuse any typos I may have made. Once again, goodbye winkgay, errr scape. Adios all who made it into the hate-list, friend-list, and elder-friend-list. Whether you are hated or not, I will miss all of your douchebaggery. Goodbye whoremongers. GF

R.I.P.

TANKSTA

Born November 2008

R.I.P.

Fabled Child

Born December 2008

As a good closing statement, my good buddy mazerick has a little something to explain why I love to why I toy with these weak minds.

FOR SHITS N GIGGLES

Amen brother mazerick, R.I.P.

Last edited by Fabled Child on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo Correction)
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Tanksta iz Gone   LMFAO Tanksta iz Gone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:51 am

You were a dum Bobba anyway.
Back to top Go down
i tank i
i tank i

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Tanksta iz Gone   LMFAO Tanksta iz Gone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:39 am

LOL that made me laugh. Have a good life. R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Fabled Child
Fabled Child

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Tanksta iz Gone   LMFAO Tanksta iz Gone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Crunk
Dumb beacause I've been on this server for uhh yeah about a year or so more than you have? Son, I could shit out a godsword and sell that shiz for 1m. Dont mess me with me ass, kay? 'nd by the way, I've seen your account and it blows. Nuph said.
ItankI
Thanks for not being an immature ass this time when I dissed you. Did you lose moderator? Jusy wondering from the phrase under your signature...In-game Moderator. Last chance and I will not goof up... Whats that about? Anyways, I'll always have the last laugh. Thus the LMFAO part of the topic title. Gf. Nuph said.

Tanksta tha Great - Fabled Child sweezy skillz
Back to top Go down
i tank i
i tank i

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Tanksta iz Gone   LMFAO Tanksta iz Gone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Haha Yea you wish I lost my mod job. No the sig is about you fucking telling me type in something that would spawn a kbd and got me into a shit of trouble. Bobba off . Nice try being a hardass.
Back to top Go down
cookie
1337 Member
1337 Member
cookie

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Tanksta iz Gone   LMFAO Tanksta iz Gone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:36 am

Something you should know about Civil War Lyrics

Title: Guns N' Roses - Civil War lyrics

Artist: Guns N' Roses Lyrics

Visitors: 211938 visitors have hited Civil War Lyrics since May 27, 2008.

(Slash / McKagan / Rose)
Special Thanks Niven / James

"What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week,
which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
N' I don't like it any more than you men." *

Look at your young men fighting
Look at your women crying
Look at your young men dying
The way they've always done before

Look at the hate we're breeding
Look at the fear we're feeding
Look at the lives we're leading